1: Where are you from originally?
2. What is your favorite WOD/movement?
Dead lifts or box jumps.
3. What is your least favorite WOD/ Movement?
I hate overhead squats and of course burpees
4. What were you doing before CrossFit? How did you hear about CrossFit and/ CrossFit Northlake?
I was just playing basketball or football and occasionally going to the gym. My dad originally got me started doing crossfit when I was 14.
5. What other sports or activities do you participate in besides CrossFit?
I play basketball and mountain bike
6. How many times per week do you CrossFit?
3 times a week
7. What is your athletic background?
I run, mountain bike, and play basketball.
8. Give us some insight as to your thoughts after your first workout at CrossFit Northlake
After my first crossfit workout, I remember thinking how hard it was and how tired I was but at the same time I enjoyed it because it was a different type of workout.
9. Do you have any special or favorite CrossFit Northlake memories/moments?
The family day and getting my first muscle up.
10. What advice would you give to a newbie or someone just joining CrossFit Northlake?
Keep pushing yourself. It’s going to be painful, but the results are worth it
11. What is your eating style?
I try to eat healthy and get my protein but I am a teenager so that doesn’t always happen
12. What kind of results have you seen since starting at CrossFit Northlake?
My mile time has gotten down to 6:15 and I’ve been getting stronger in over the head movements
13. What do you do for a living?
Right now I just do pet sitting and yard work in my neighborhood