1: Where are you from originally?
I claim San Antonio, TX as my home.
2. What is your favorite WOD/movement?
3. What is your least favorite WOD/ Movement?
4. What were you doing before CrossFit?
How did you hear about CrossFit and/ CrossFit Northlake? Friends with Maliek Holcomb and Chris Knight.
5. What other sports or activities do you participate in as a family besides CrossFit?
We all train in Taekwondo.
6. How many times per week do you CrossFit?
3 times per week.
7. What is your athletic background?
Generally all sports. Most recently, martial arts.
8. Give us some insight as to your thoughts after your first workout at CrossFit Northlake.
I’m in worse shape than I thought.
9. Do you have any special or favorite CrossFit Northlake memories/moments?
Team workout with my daughter.
10. What advice would you give to a newbie or someone just joining CrossFit Northlake?
Be patient. Listen and learn.
11. What is your eating style?
Trough, feedbag, whatever.
12. What kind of results have you seen since starting at CrossFit Northlake?
More hip flexibility, strength in almost all movements.
13. What do you do for a living?
Own and operate King Tiger Tae Kwon Do of Lake Norman.
14. What drive you to be an active family?
Setting an example for good health.